- Beatson only UK site for pioneering prostate cancer trial
- Husband and wife support ENGAGE study
- Much-needed funding provided to launch two Patient and Public Involvement (PPI) projects in Oral and Dental Health
- Organ and tissue transplantation research in Scotland
- World Parkinson’s Day set to spark Scottish awareness of clinical research journey
NHS Research Scotland blogs cover elements of clinical research in Scotland in more depth, and feature writing from those directly involved in key studies taking place across the country.
If you are interested in featuring on the NRS blog, or have general queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.